Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I am back!


After a whole summer of attempting to live downstate again, I realized what I suspect I always knew to be true: I am a yooper girl at heart! Who can blame me though, really? This is God's country after all and for those of you out there who have never had a chance to experience the magnificent upper peninsula of our great state of Michigan, well, you're just plain missing out. But I digress, let's get to the good stuff!
After much contemplation, I have decided that if no one wants to hire me and my superb writing talent, "their loss" as my wise father said, then I shall not be stifled! I am giving the people what they want. Yes, my very own blog! You can now be privy to my life's adventures here in the great north and in great detail I might add, as you know I wouldn't do it any other way.
For most that know me, you can appreciate my love of all things adventure. Going with the theme of not wanting to be stifled here, I hemmed and I hawed and hemmed and hawed some more on what my focus should be. Should I write about my never-ending weight-loss struggles, that seems to be a popular subject. Or maybe my big, vivacious crazy family? Or the fact that I have a seriously laughable track-record with men, which leaves something to be desired? Or maybe my bleak financial woes, leaving me homeless and near penniless including the fact that I slipped into my sister's house this morning while she slept, made myself peanut butter toast, courtesy of her dime, and then slipped right back out. So much I could carry on about!
But when push came to shove, I thought, heck my life is just so darn interesting in ALL that it encompasses! It truly is an adventure in every sense of the word. So while I of course plan on regaling all of you with every adventure I take around this stunning state and beyond, I can't stop there. My whole life is nothing but one big adventure to tackle. Oh and do I intend to tackle it! So sit back, relax, and just you wait, because mark my words, before the day is through, I will have adventures to share.

No comments: